Our Four Promises
If you are looking into owning your own business or looking to expand your business to maximise its potential, investing in a franchise makes much more sense. Starting your business with the backbone of an already strong brand propping you up and giving you something to work with just helps you hit the ground running when opening your own business. Why fall into the pitfalls that new business owners face when starting everything from scratch?
When building from the ground up, you have to think about finding locations, negotiating a lease, setting up all safety and HR procedures, creating and trialling a working system, developing training programmes and establishing a good reputation for yourself. You have to advertise and market everything yourself and get your name known whilst competing with massive brands. Think about it like this: when opening a coffee shop, what would be easier to get the business going?
Opening a brand new shop that nobody knows about – people won’t know the logo, the name, the prices or if the coffee is even nice enough to buy; or opening a Starbucks – a coffee shop that already is known throughout the world, make ridiculous profits every year and is at no threat of going out of business any time soon. With Forbes stating that 9 out of 10 startups fail, would you want to risk putting all of your money into something that will most likely not succeed – wasting your savings on your dream only to realise that others would rather buy from the bigger brands. Although it’s a wonderful idea that you can open up a business that is your baby and is unique to everything else out there, it is the sad truth that the general public won’t see anything more than an unknown company that they’re not sure if they can trust. Your business idea will obviously be important to you, but it won’t be important to anyone else unless you are a trusted name.
The beauty of owning a franchise is that you can work for yourself and fulfil your dreams of running your own business, but build on top of an already strong foundation – with a trusted name behind you, proven system and ongoing operational and marketing support.
- You are more likely to receive financing from a bank if you are buying into a franchise as you have a higher probability of success.
- You will have your own, exclusive territory with the opportunity to own multiple locations if being a multi-unit franchisee is something that grabs your attention.
- And best of all, you won’t be alone when you’re doing it! You’ll have head office helping with everything and you can count on other franchisees for knowledge and support when moving forwards.
With us here at Mr. Electric we make four promises to you when investing into our franchise so you can rest easy upon the opening of your new business:
- Guaranteed Leads: what is the biggest worry when opening a business? Getting the business in the first place! With Mr. Electric we provide marketing support to help you get your business off the ground and become the ‘go to’ brand and service provider in your area.
- Streamlined Systems: no need for trial and error trying to find a proper operating system, letting customers down when things get lost and things go wrong. You’ll have access to a fully established system that can manage your customers, jobs and finances that has worked for many years so you can simply worry about giving the best customer service you can.
- Financial Management: figuring out a way of sorting your finances will always be a daunting task to any new business owner. Imagine if this job was already sorted and you knew that a financial consultant and a financial management system were there to assist you in managing your finances. You’ll be able to watch your profits rise without the stress of not knowing how to look after them.
- Realise Ambitions: we take your dreams very seriously here at Mr. Electric. We want you to be able to see your ambitions become your reality and help you achieve things you never thought possible. There are so many reasons to own your own business – you want to spend more time with your family or want to escape the 9-5 grind, or you simply want to make more money from what you do. Whatever your reason for wanting to own your own business, we will be here every step of the way to help you achieve your dreams and support you in becoming a successful business owner!
So join us at Mr. Electric, where we will always be here to help you in your new business. If you are interested or know of someone who may be, please don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out the contact form that you can access via the link below.