Helping You Grow a Profitable Plumbing & Drainage Business
Drain Doctor provides a high-quality, uniformed experience for all those in need of expert plumbing and drainage services. For our franchisees, it provides the perfect opportunity to build a highly profitable business using our proven systems and support structure.
Being In Demand
As a Drain Doctor franchisee, you can expect to be in demand. The majority of homeowners and businesses will need the services of a quality plumber, one that is reliable and trustworthy – exactly what Drain Doctor is renowned for. In addition to proactive local marketing activity, you will have access to a number of much sought-after national accounts, with all service requests in your area sent to your individual territory.
YOUR GOAL IS OUR GOAL
Reach Your Goals as an Investor / Entrepreneur
Our team is here to make your journey toward independent business ownership as smooth as possible. With ongoing training and consulting, you can feel confident in your decision to start a franchise with Neighbourly.
With the support of our franchise model, many Drain Doctor franchisees have created a lifestyle that benefits them and their families.
Explore our franchisee stories
OUR BENEFIT TO YOU
The four promises
we make to you
WHY FRANCHISE WITH NEIGHBOURLY?
The Tools to Succeed
Drain Doctor will equip you with everything you need to make a success of your plumbing and drainage business.
- Initial business coaching and technical support
- Regular development sessions
- Annual European and International conference
- Optional technician training courses
- Dedicated Franchise Consultant
- Monthly management reviews
- Comprehensive operations software
- Drain Doctor proven business systems
- In-house marketing team
- Local marketing specialist
- National marketing & PR campaigns
- Catalogue of professional marketing materials
National Accounts & Tendering Teams
- Provides franchise owners with national account work free of charge
- Creates and maintains relationships between Drain Doctor and corporate partners
- Professional tendering support for large local contracts
Management & Finance
- Annual budget review to encourage growth
- Recruitment and retention support
- National accounts invoicing
- HR/Payroll partners
Extensive Franchise Network
- 57 Drain Doctor locations across the UK
- Part of Neighbourly with 3,500 franchise owners worldwide
- Benefit from the buying power of a group to access discounts and rebates
DEDICATED BUSINESS EXPERTS
Learn More About Starting a Drain Doctor Business
Fill out our contact form to receive more information from the Drain Doctor franchise development team. They will happily answer any of your initial queries and help you assess whether our franchise model is suited to you.