Adopt a Franchise Model Responsible for Continued Success
The Countrywide Grounds Maintenance franchise model has been in operation for over 30 years, enabling various franchise owners to achieve a superior level of success.
Through complete training, expert support and high levels of customer satisfaction, Countrywide Grounds and its regional owners have built a dependable franchise business.
Winning You Business
Whether it be through our in-house telesales team, fruitful national accounts or our experienced tendering team, Countrywide Grounds’ head office support aims to take the pressure away from winning new business.
Upon starting, we will work hard to get your staff out on the road as soon as possible, and our team will aim to provide a large majority of your leads throughout your franchise tenure. This allows you to focus on managing your team and providing an excellent service to clients.
Your In-House Telesales Process
WHY FRANCHISE WITH NEIGHBOURLY?
What Countrywide Can Offer You
- Initial business coaching at head office
- On-site training with our franchisee mentor programme
- Ongoing development including regional meetings and annual conference
- Area franchise consultant
- Tendering, telesales and national accounts team
- Centralised accounts administration
- Countrywide operations manual & best practice
- Comprehensive equipment package
- Established brand and reputation
DEDICATED BUSINESS EXPERTS
Is your franchise area available?
There are very few Countrywide Grounds Maintenance franchise territories available for purchase. Ask our team about your local area to see if you could take advantage of one of three new opportunities remaining in the network.