Guided By Our Values
Neighbourly, formerly Dwyer Group, is driven by our corporate Code of Values. In practice since our inception in 1981, the Code of Values provides each Neighbourly associate with a clear set of guidelines by which we strive to adhere.
Code of Values
We live our Code of Values by…
- Treating others as we would like to be treated
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker
- Responding in a timely fashion
- Speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working
- Operating in a responsible manner: “Above the line…”
- Communicating honestly and with purpose
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say directly to them
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customers’ needs in every situation
Having fun in the process
- Whilst our head office teams and franchise owners work extremely hard to ensure the mutual success of Neighbourly and its brands, we value the importance of creating a positive working environment.
MATCHING YOUR AMBITION
Join a Concept Driven by its Core Values
When you start a Neighbourly franchise, you and your employees are encouraged to adopt our Code of Values when conducting business. Our franchise owners provide vital home services to customers on a daily basis. We have maintained high standards of quality, as defined by our corporate code of values: Respect, Integrity, Customer Focus and Having Fun in the Process – or “R.I.C.H.”
The Neighbourly Way
Start your business journey
START A BUSINESS
Take control of your future and be your own boss
Grow Your Business
Convert your business into a franchise
Find out how John and Lisa used the Drain Doctor model to build a more flexible lifestyle.
Yasser began his Drain Doctor journey as a plumbing apprentice but recognised the franchise business as an opportunity for the future.
Since starting in 2017, Darren has built his business to employ three members of staff working within his area. Darren now plans to grow his business firstly through acquiring a full-time premises and then by putting two more vans out on the road.